Saturday, November 5, 2011
Rough week . . . .
It has been a rough week. Cumulative effects of chemo treatments almost every other week have proven to be too much for this ol' body of mine to recover. Just when my blood counts get up to normal, I get another chemo treatment. So, getting a blood transfusion on 11/7, then liver chemo on the other half of the liver on 11/9, getting weekly cancer drugs on 11/10 while I am in the hospital so that I don't have to crawl into the infusion center on 11/11. I will be very fatigued and will be asleep until 11/18 when I get the next systemic chemo treatment. Thank you for your warm wishes and continued support. We are very grateful for the support system that surrounds us. We wish you and your families a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! Wishing you all good health and peace. Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh, Ginny, I am praying very hard for you and asking those around me to do the same. You are an amazing person, hang in there. you can do it and you will.
ReplyDeleteGinny, we're sending you all the best. Keep fighting!
ReplyDeleteGrant and Rosalyn
Oakland